- What it’s not: A hyper-competitive meta list
- What it is: Dinosaurs with FRICKIN’ LASER BEAMS!
Celestial Conjuration – because summoning has never been bent right?!
Artefacts, Command Traits & Abilities
Slann equipped with Incandescent Rectrices to bring him back to life on a 3+ with D6 wounds the first time he receives a wound that would kill him. Chosen because he dies. A lot.
EotG equipped with an Ethereal Amulet because he gets jealous that Bastiladons can ignore rend and he can’t.
The three Seraphon auto-pick heroes:
- Slann Starmaster – Summons stuff, unbinds anywhere on the board, and teleports dinosaurs all over the shop.
- Engine of the Gods – Summons stuff and is the key to the battalion.
- Saurus Astrolith Bearer – Adds to summoning points and gives re-roll hits to all Seraphon within 12″ – drool.
Razordons – because overwatch should always be an AoS thing 😉
Thunderquake Starhost – Allows the battalion to heal a wound every turn but more importantly allows them to chose between being Swift or Savage. Swift gives re-rolls of charges and hits and Savage gives re-rolls of wounds and saves.
Sweet, sweet re-rolls.
Magic, Endless & Realm Spells
Prismatic Palisade for the Slann because he gets shot. A lot.
- Keep summoning.
- Be as annoying as possible with teleportation.
- Keep shooting things with Frickin’ Laser Beams!
- (Probably lose)